Tuesday 23 August 2011

The Tide Is High!

I was out on Saturday night with a few of the lads, when I decided to check my Facebook notifications (as you do when you're out getting absolutely smashed...). To my complete and utter joy, I read the following wall post from Kevin's girlfriend, Laura: -


All the thought (or rather lack of), that went into this idea, completely fucked with my head. After about an hour of constant laughing (resulting in severe stomach cramps) and sharing Kevin's theory with my peers, I pondered said theory and came to the conclusion that it does sort of make sense. I flirted with the thought of a crab walking sideways on a beach; with a determined look on It's face - staring out at the tide; and thinking to itself "Right come on, I can fucking do this!".

I shortly came to my senses and dismissed Kevin's theory with a phrase that he often uses: "A complete crock of shit.". How ironic is that?

Kevin Seaman, one of the greatest thinkers and visionaries of our time... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment