Thursday 15 September 2011

The Bourne Indian Takeaway Conspiracy.

I think this little ingenious audio recording should make it into the next Zeitgeist film (or rather the pointless DVD extras that nobody really watches). I enjoy and appreciate a good Indian takeaway. Who doesn't, right? Well... Kevin doesn't that's for sure. His stance on Indian takeaway and Indian cuisine in general is not quite the same as mine... This recording took place in my own backyard shortly after Kevin had consumed his "first ever" Indian takeaway.

I hope you enjoy listening to this recording as much as I did making it. You can probably tell how much I enjoyed making it by my annoying high-pitched squeal of a laugh.... =]



August 2011. My Own Backyard (Apologies For The Background Noise).

Kevin, I seriously think you could carry-out the part of Angela Lansbury in the American mystery television program, Murder She Wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment