Tuesday 27 September 2011

Laughing Vampires Dance! Feel The Voodoo Curse!

A "Photoshop" I did of Kevin a few years ago, which conveniently fits in with the nature of this blog entry. =]

The title of this blog entry, to most, will make no sense at all. Actually, I think that only me and Kevin (and maybe a select few others) know what it's off. If any of you reading this blog entry know what it's off then I will happily participate in a manly handshake with you the next time we meet up. What is better than a good, solid, gentlemanly handshake I hear you ask? Well, this blog entry :D. Right I'm talking shit now, so let's get back to the script...

We all know Kevin likes to exaggerate his fables somewhat and this one is no exception (I think...). Either way I nearly died laughing when he was narrating it to me on the way home to mine from a messy night out. In the recording provided below, Kevin describes to me his experience with a fucked-up strain of Cannabis he acquired from a bloke aptly named "Kingston Keith". Enjoy!


September 2011. Walking Back To My House From The Railway (Apologies For The Background Wind).

No comments:

Post a Comment